UPDATE: We've hired! Welcome to Sarah, our new MA!
We are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant. Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the Medical Assistant will collaborate with our pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and clinical team to provide care to infants, children, and teens.
- Take patient vitals and dialog with patients and their parents to obtain a brief history, and properly log it in the patient’s electronic health record
- Administer vaccinations and complete required documentation
- Assist physicians and nurse practitioners with patient care, including assisting with various medical tests, blood draws, and administering medications as needed
- Clean, disinfect, and prepare rooms as patients transition
- Help to maximize efficiency and minimize wait times by facilitating optimal patient flow
- Help make patients and their families feel comfortable and at ease
- Assist with general duties and special projects as needed, including help at the front desk
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Accreditation is required
- Experience working with children in a pediatric setting is preferred
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and a team player who works well under pressure
- Must possess a love for children and an ability to provide compassionate care
- Full and part-time options are available
Send resume and cover letter via email to:
Louis Lemieux at email@example.com