Dr. Kern and the team at Bridgewater Pediatrics have the privilege of receiving several honors and recognitions. Some include:
- 2016 Readers Choice for #1 Choice of Doctor/Primary Care Physician or Pediatrician in Bridgewater/Raynham. We have received this award for the past seven years.
- Outstanding Achievement In Immunization Award, granted to Bridgewater Pediatrics by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, September 21, 2012
- 2011 Physician Group Honor Roll in recognition of Excellence in Preventative and Chronic Illness Care for Pediatric Patients. We have received this award for the past two years.
- Recognition from Anton's Cleaners for helping to collect 68,000 coats in the 2010 Coats for Kids drive
- 2008 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Excellence in Primary Care Award
- Proclamation of Recognition from the Town of Bridgewater, 2008
Feedback from Our Families
Here's what some of our families are saying about our practice:
"I've been bringing my kids to Bridgewater Pediatrics for 5 years. I can't say enough positive things about them. They treat us like family. They answer the phone promptly, I never get stuck on hold. I can always get an appointment right away and have never once felt rushed during an appointment. They answer all my questions no matter how big or small. They follow up after sick visits to make sure the kids are feeling better. They make my kids so comfortable that instead of being afraid to go to the doctor I have a hard time getting them to leave."
"I am very happy with our choice of Bridgewater Pediatrics. My daughter is now two and we have only had pleasant
experiences. The office staff is great, and we never have to wait to be seen. I have called 3 times with a sick child and they
have always taken her right away."
"Thank you for the care you give me and my children. It has made a world of difference for us in the short five months we
have been there. You can feel the professional care and attention at every level. This means a lot of a mom of three and
one on the way!"
"I have always had pleasant staff and Provider experiences at office visits."